YTL Arena Bristol aims to transform the Brabazon Hangars into an exciting, vibrant, destination that is open all year round offering a range of entertainment events as well as places to eat, work and play.
With a strategic vision to be “Digitally enabled” by default and a desire to provide a digital “Street to Seat” customer experience strategy, PTI worked closely with the YTL project team to help them make sense of technology and digital in a rapidly changing market.
- Understanding the role that technology and digital can play in creating a world class experience, operational efficiency and bottom-line returns in order to meet their strategic vision
- A need to understand their potential customer base and identify customer personas to ensure the decisions being taken matched the demographic of attendees
- Keeping technology and digital decisions easy to understand in the board room to ensure vision turns into reality
The PTI Solution
- Took the vision of YTL Arena, worked closely with the project team and mapped their customer personas, identifying key client types
- For each client type, their quality of experience was considered from Street to Seat; what might they want to do, how might they want to do it?
- This was translated from the human speak of experience into technical benchmarks and requirements for the venue build team to work towards; ensuring a holistic strategy is being considered from the offer
The sessions with PTI were invaluable as we put together our technology strategy to support our ‘street to seat’ vision. They helped us define our fans Quality of Experience journey and focussed our minds on the essentials while also encouraging us to push the boundaries and explore new ideas. Their industry expertise and insight has set us on the right path to enhance our plans to create a future-proof venue for the next generation to enjoy.Andrew Billingham, Managing DirectorYTL Arena Bristol