Technology Support Desk Manager
Technology Support Desk Manager – (£ 35k) – Coventry
PTI are looking for an ambitious Technology Support Desk Manager to work as part of our delivery team at Wasps Rugby at the Coventry Building Society Arena. If you love sport and love owning the technology performance that can drive business success, we want you on our team!
PTI work across a turnkey digital offering; consulting > technology selection > deployment / support > commercialisation. Working in our Venue Tech division, you will be the face of technology for our sporting clients and creating an excellent customer service experiences for fast-paced, 365 businesses.
This is a high-visibility role which involves extensive contact with colleagues across PTI and our client across the UK. The ability to communicate effectively and to interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation is an essential and exciting part of the role.
Given their huge success already, they are now growing out their team – this is where you come in!
Objectives of the Role:
- Develop and execute the support desk plan to improve the technology performance of PTI clients
- Have overall management of the support desk
- Effectively managing, developing, and training the service desk team
- Review shift staffing to understand who is working, their skills and how much capacity the service desk has for the day
- Monitoring tickets and calls that are incoming service desk tickets to understand broad trends and identify dependencies that individual agents can’t see when working on an individual ticket
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support desk team, customers, and other teams that are involved in service desk operations
What do you need?
- Proven analytical and strategic, problem solving and critical thinking skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to analyse technology performance trends and patterns to keep driving clients towards their success targets / KPIs
- Experience in leading and managing team in previous roles.
- Confident communication and presentation skills when speaking with all levels
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and duties, must be willing to travel and undertake night shift if required
For immediate consideration please apply with your updated CV!