Technology Support Analyst – Wasps
Technology Support Analyst (£ 24k) – Coventry
PTI is looking for a Tech support Analyst to work as part of our delivery team at Wasps Rugby at the Coventry Building Society Arena. If you love sport and love owning the technology performance that can drive business success, we want you on our team!
PTI work across a turnkey digital offering; consulting > technology selection > deployment / support > commercialisation. Working in our Venue Tech division, you will be the face of technology for our sporting clients and creating an excellent customer service experiences for fast-paced, 365 businesses.
Wasps Rugby and the CBS Arena are at the beginning of a technology transformation project to ensure the ground meets the digital expectations of their members, fans and site users. This is a key strategic project for the club as they continue to build on recent on the field improvements with off the field investment. This is a high-visibility role which involves extensive contact with colleagues across PTI and our client at Wasps Rugby.
The ability to communicate effectively and to interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation is an essential and exciting part of the role.
Given their huge success already, they are now growing out their team – this is where you come in!
For immediate consideration please apply with your updated CV!
What do you need?
- Incident Management experience – managing incidents including business expectations and communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/8/10 and Office 2010/2013/2016
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and duties, must be willing to travel and undertake night shift if required