Technology Support Analyst – GCCC
Technical Support Analyst / 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support / Active Directory / Microsoft / Cisco / Incident Management / Sports & Entertainment – Bristol
PTI are looking for an ambitious Technology Support Analyst to work as part of our delivery team at Gloucestershire County Cricket Club at the Bristol County Ground. If you love sport and love owning the technology performance that can drive business success, we want you on our team!
PTI work across a turnkey digital offering; consulting > technology selection > deployment / support > commercialisation. Working in our Venue Tech division, you will be the face of technology for our sporting clients and creating an excellent customer service experiences for fast-paced, 365 businesses.
Gloucestershire CCC are at the beginning of a technology transformation project to ensure the ground meets the digital expectations of their members, fans and site users. This is a key strategic project for the club as they continue to build on recent on the field improvements with off the field investment.
Job Purpose/Outline of role: The role of Technology Support Analyst provides first line technical support along with assisting more senior colleagues with installation and configuration of pre-designed projects. To be successful in this role you will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Basic user and security group Active Directory administration
- Microsoft based operation systems – Windows 7/8/10 and Office 2010/2012/2016
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork and stakeholder management
- Good level of education including English & Maths to GCSE or equivalent
- Analytical skills
- Effective communication and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Vendor Qualification i.e. Microsoft or Cisco qualifications
- Incident management experience
- Full driving license
- Flexible approach to working hours and duties
- Willing to travel and undertake overnight stays if required
- DBS disclosure check if required