Technology Support Analyst (Ashton Gate Stadium/Bristol Sport)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Ashton Gate Stadium
- Reporting into: IT Manager (Ashton Gate Stadium / Bristol Sport)
- Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
PTI are looking for an ambitious Technology Support Analyst to work as part of our delivery team. If you love sport and love owning the technology performance that can drive business success, we want you on our team!
PTI work across a turnkey digital offering; consulting > technology selection > deployment / support > commercialisation. Working in our Venue Tech division, you will be the face of technology for our sporting clients and creating an excellent customer service experiences for fast-paced, 365 businesses.
This is a high-visibility role which involves extensive contact with colleagues across PTI and our client at Ashton Gate Stadium. The ability to communicate effectively and to interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation is an essential and exciting part of the role.
Job Purpose/Outline of role:
The role of Technology Support Analyst provides first line technical support along with assisting more senior colleagues with installation and configuration of pre-designed projects. To be successful in this role you will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Acting as a single point of contact receiving, logging and managing enquires, from our managed customers, via telephone and email.
- First and Second line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from industry standard software and hardware, such as mobile phones, Laptops, PCs and Printers.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as wireless connectivity and ADSL broadband issues.
- Escalate unresolved enquiries to a Technical Consultant or Senior Technical Consultant.
- Log all calls/enquiries in the Service Desk Call Logging system.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Support Technical and Senior Technical Consultants, where required, either remotely or on site with installation projects.
- Assist senior colleagues to deliver pre-designed installation and configuration projects, either remotely or on site.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company mission and honour the values.
- Continuously act as a champion and ambassador of the PTI brand.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Proven analytical and strategic, problem solving and critical thinking skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, layman’s terms
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new concepts and systems
- Full clean driving licence
- 20 days holiday
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- Opportunities to attend match days
- Professional Body of Sports Leadership membership (PBSL)