Project Support Assistant; Sporting and Entertainment Venues
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote, with travel primarily in London
- Reporting into: Operations Director
- Salary: up to £20 – £22k pa
PTI Digital are looking for an ambitious Project Support Assistant to work with sports clubs, venues and rightsholders who are looking to utilise digital technology to generate operational efficiency or drive bottom line revenues.
If you love sport, love live entertainment and love the challenge of helping our clients on a digital-led business transformation journey we want you in our team!
PTI is a digital transformation consultancy which specialises in driving smart, scalable and sustainable revenues for the Sports and Entertainment industries through a holistic digital-led commercial vision.
Our approach combines the revolutionary vision of our Digital Transformation Pyramid with an evolutionary approach. Many of us have worked client-side and understand the realities of the day-to-day pressures so we recognise that whilst the endgame is genuinely transformational, we need to move at their pace.
Our clients have all started their journey with us on different parts of the pyramid but placing short term needs into the context of a broader long-term roadmap enables discussions about “cost” to become discussions about “investment”. Whereas many rush into the “what?” PTI always start with “Why?”
Current PTI Clients include: OakView Group, London Stadium, Premiership Rugby, NEC Group, Edgbaston Stadium, Bristol Sport & Ashton Gate Stadium, Norwich City FC, Wasps & CBS Arena, Bath Rugby, UK Pro League Tennis, Lancashire Cricket and Surrey CCC with many more in the pipeline.
We have an agile, fast growing digital-age business, with an ever-expanding client base. Our client work fits the same bill: we are building digital-first 365/24 commercial models built on wide-reaching engagement strategies, a smart digital and data ecosystem and a creative approach to commercialising their audiences all year-round.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality administrative support for the PTI team across multiple client engagements
- Join client meetings to take formal notes and create action lists to share with the PTI Project Lead in advance of circulating to all attendees
- Attend and support the initial client discovery meetings to take notes and collate responses from all parties to create an audit trial and reference point
- Support, when required, in workshop sessions and meetings
- Co-ordinate diaries to arrange meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Build effective relationships within the team
- Communicate accurately and diplomatically with internal and external colleagues and collaborators via email, during virtual meetings and in person
- Provide timely information and updates on arrangements to the team and clients
- Manage client project boards to ensure that meeting notes and actions are documented
- Work on own initiative on a day-to-day basis, autonomously, escalating any issues that may arise to appropriate person
- Pro-actively research key technology, digital and data trends in the sports and entertainment verticals (and also other verticals that could cross over) e.g. app, website, personalisation, data platforms, ticketing
The candidate will have a passion for sports with good attention to detail, must be highly organised and able to work across multiple projects.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to multi-task and separate multiple projects to ensure accurate focus and attention to detail on each individual project
- Ability to work across various business departments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work at speed and deliver accurate notes
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely
- Feel comfortable working as part of a team of strong players
- You will be expected to have a flexible and positive attitude to internal and external work flows. There will be times when it is expected for you to work outside of allocated hours.
- Willingness to travel to meet clients across the UK
- Innovative and creative thinker able to approach complicated situations in a simple manner
- Full clean driving licence
Future of the Role
The role has significant growth potential, offering exposure to multiple projects across our business pillars. The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
- 20 days holiday
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- Phone allowance
- Flexible Working/ Working from home
- Opportunities to attend match days