As we near the end of 2021’s first quarter, there is reason to be truly hopeful about a move to a more familiar life. Here at PTI, the start of 2021 has already seen plenty of highlights, from new joiners to new regions and new clients.
The year so far has been typically fast-paced and filled with positive activity. We have announced new projects with Horse Racing Ireland, UK Pro League Tennis and UIM E1 World Electric Powerboat Series, adding three new sports to the PTI roster, which now covers a wide spectrum from the football pitch to the ocean waves.
To support our recent client wins and continued global growth plans, PTI are presenting seven new roles to market. If you are ambitious, keen to work with global sports clubs, venues and rightsholders and passionate about the utilisation of digital platforms and technology to generate operational efficiency, drive bottom line revenues and create market-leading fan experiences we want to hear from you!
- Commercial Services Manager to work with Chief Commercial Office Ben Wells in building the Commercial Services business area and deliver the digitally-led, marketing-focussed offering for clients
- Data & Insight Analyst to join Chief Data & Digital Officer Daniel Brown’s team and drive the rapid growth of the division and use their data-driven mindset to realise potential value and opportunity in owned data for clients
- Digital Engagement Manager working with Head of Digital Engagement Bob Tait to drive the growth of the Data & Digital division across our client base, increasing addressable audiences and developing data maturity modelling
- Lead Technology Consultant to work in our Venue Tech team under Head of Venue Technology (EMEA) Mario Zambas and deliver first-class service in deploying technology transformation for our clients
- Strategic Communications Manager to work across the business defining and delivering the PTI story, drive business growth and execute the marketing strategy
- Head of Data & Insight in our Australia office, working with APAC General Manager Corey Kirby to deliver data consultancy to clients and support Commercial Services projects
- Head of Digital Engagement in our Australia office, working with Daniel Brown to help clients develop and implement digital solutions to transform business and capitalise on digital potential.
As PTI starts 2021 moving from strength to strength, we want to encourage our clients to do the same. While Covid-19 has been a huge challenge throughout the past year, we know these challenges can be an opportunity. The sports commercial and operating model needs to be disrupted. We see the post-Covid-19 phase as a golden opportunity to fix structural commercial issues and offer a necessary renaissance. This is the chance to hit reset and build towards an always-on engagement model and year-round revenues.
We want to see our industry return stronger than ever. We are here to help innovate, disrupt and develop.